Your summer smile you desire can be yours with dental bonding. Dental bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that is often used to repair or improve damaged teeth with a resin or porcelain material to correct the look and function of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the incredible benefits that dental bonding treatments can provide:
– If you suffer from gum disease, you may have exposed areas of your teeth where the gums have receded. Dental bonding can help conceal these exposed areas.
– If your teeth are split, cracked, fractured, or chipped, they may need to be repaired with dental bonding treatments.
– Dental bonding uses materials that are also highly effective as dental fillings, which are used to treat and fill cavities in teeth.
– It may be possible to alter the shape of a tooth with dental bonding treatments, along with adjusting its color as well.
– Dental bonding is a suitable choice of cosmetic dentistry to consider for fixing tooth stains and discolorations.
For more oral health care advice or to schedule an oral exam with Dr. David Barry and our team at our dentist office in Orem, Utah, please contact Barry Family Dental at 801-226-0441. We look forward to helping you soon!